I've mentioned Moomins yesterday, so I'm gonna stick with them for a moment ;)

The one and only hand-made gift I made this Xmas season was a Moomin clock - I couldn't post it earlier, because it was a surprise gift for a wonderful, two-year old boy. This boy, with his unbelievably long eyelashes and a charming smile, is the youngest connoisseur of watches I know ;)
And recently the clock has finally arrived to its owner, so - here it is!

Did it matched his taste? Not sure, I'm afraid the clock mechanism may be too simple... :P

work in progress... Yuko is a very critical evaluator :P


and here's the finished clock:


It looked slightly different in my mind, but the painting was a bit overwhelming process with Sophie's "help" ;) 4 nights spent on painting made it quite clear, that there would be no more hand-made gifts this year...

PS. I've just joined the wonderful idea of creating 52 portraits of 2014, by making a picture of Sophie every each Sunday, and post it HERE
Sweet dreams everyone! :)

Leave a Reply

Thanks for visiting, I'd be glad if you leave a comment :)