Popcorn's great - everywhere, everytime! It's my second favourite snack, I love it salty, or sweet, or with a hint of butter... mmm! But this is the way I've tried first on this year's Halloween. And we loved it!
Don't you think it looks really creepy? ;)) (recipe from my fav culinary blog)

Please, make yourself ready for a... bloody popcorn!



It's really easy to make, the whole secret is to use a good quality corn grains, and have fun with colours!:)

We put corn grains in a pot (with a thick bottom), on the hot oil, cover with a lid, and shake from time to time - until the noise stops ;) Then we mix 1 cup of powdered sugar, 3 spoons of hot water and a red food coloring (as much as needed) in a bowl.
We put popcorn in a nice, glass bowl, and pour our red icing over it, mixing slightly.

It's a good idea play with colours next time, and maybe make not bloody, but just funny popcorn? I'm thinking about a green one, on St. Paddy's Day.. ;))



Leave a Reply

Thanks for visiting, I'd be glad if you leave a comment :)